2.26.2012

adding some colors

In interior designing, having a nice piece of artwork is almost like essential.  The only problem is, it's usually pretty expensive, and with the same price tag I can buy nice clothes or shoes.  So as a shopaholic, naturally, I've taken the latter choice in the past.  Luckily, I found these pieces at really reasonable price!  Aren't they so cute?  When I saw these, I thought they were so me, so I snatched them very quickly online.



Our dining area used to be so boring, but it adds some nice touch to it.  Pretty pleased :)


To spice up my not so exciting apartment, I've started taking a flower arrangement lesson as well.  It's on a monthly basis, and it teaches you a variation of how you can arrange pretty flowers.  I have to admit, I'm not so good at it at this point, but it's just been great to be surrounded by flowers.  It totally brighten up the room and I'm quite addicted to it.  These are the last pieces left from the flower arrangement, plus the flower arrangement my boyfriend has given me on Valentine's Day.  I thought my apartment can do better than this, so I added some additional flowers today.


I'm not too happy with the way tulips are arranged right now, but once all petals open up, I'm hoping it may look a bit better, and same goes with lilies.  Just like how I learned from the flower arrangement lesson, maybe I will add mint leaves from my balcony to make the arrangement nicer.  Nonetheless, flowers make me so happy!


2 comments: