2.06.2012

cape cardigan



Cape cardigan - LNA
Lace top - no brand from Japan
Cropped pants - BCBG Maxzaria
Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti
Accessories - Tiffany necklaces & rings, Burberry watch, vintage ring

It's awkward enough to take a picture of yourself in the mirror, but this cardigan has made the experience even more awkward lol.  It looks pretty funky in these pictures, but it just has a very relaxed fit and looks beautiful from the back.  I love all my pieces here but they are all relatively old.  I'm like dying to go shopping and get more clothing, but I'm planning to buy a big investment piece (in fashion) next month, so I really have to stay strong about this...  Can't wait to share when I get it, but until then, I will just keep wearing old clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment