2.02.2012

digging through my closet



Cardigan - Banana Republic
Top - Uniqlo
Jeans - Genetic Denim
Belt - Gap
Leather jacket - Topshop
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Cole Haan
Accessories - Michael Kors watch, Tiffany necklace & rings

Compare to my shoe collection that I'm somewhat proud of (you know girls can never have too many designer shoes and my collection is still growing), I have very few handbags, total of 5 to be exact.  So you would think I'd be using all of them equally considering I only own 5 bags.  Unfortunately, I'm quite obsessed with my Botkier and Rebecca Minkoff bags, I've totally forgotten about this one.  Poor Cole Haan.  I bought this girl back in NY, when I thought spending $200+ on bag was enough.  Oh how much have I changed... but she's still very cute :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment! I will definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete