3.07.2012

cashmere sweater

Outfit of the day...




Cashmere sweater - Michael Kors
White top - Banana Republic
Capri pants - BCBG Maxzaria
Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti

I've stopped doing outfit of the day for a while, mainly because I feel so weird taking my own pictures in front of the mirror, and clearly I've not shown any improvements.  Maybe I should use a tripod or something, but I'm really not sure if I can' stare at the camera without giggling or making weird faces, so I think I'm going to stick with this awkward method again.

I've purchased this cashmere sweater at the outlet, and I must say it is one of the smartest shopping I've done for a while.  It's very simple and classic, and I think I can wear them for a really long time.  Plus, it's great that it's super warm.  A quick temperature change from the past weekend, this week has been somewhat on the chilly side for LA.  Although considering I can get away with just wearing a cashmere sweater with a scarf to go outside, maybe it isn't so bad after all...  (sorry my friends in NY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment