11.27.2011

my first visit in Kobe :)

@ Kobe city...














As I'm writing a blog entry about visiting a friend in Kobe, oddly enough, I'm at the Haneda International Airport right now, ready to go home in LA.  Although I stayed mostly in Tokyo area during my Japan trip, besides Nagoya, where I'm originally from, I also visited Kobe to see a good friend of mine.  I actually met her through my other blog while living in NY, and she's still based out of NY, just temporarily back in her hometown in Japan.  It's always great to just catch up with a great friend.  I don't think there was any moment of silence, as we were so busy trying to catch up everything we missed.  Good food and good alcohol definitely helped I'm sure :)





Don't you just love the quality and depth of these pictures?  My friend sent me these pictures that she took with her DSLR, and oh my goodness, they're awesome!!!  I've always wanted to get my own DSLR, but with the cost and everything I've been just debating and debating... but after seeing these pictures, I think it officially has made itself on my wishlist of 2012.

Okay, time to fly!  See you in the states :)

No comments:

Post a Comment