11.13.2011

okonomiyaki party

Inviting good friends before the big trip...




 


It was just the last weekend we were in NYC, and I can't believe we will be in Japan next weekend!  Before the big trip, we've invited our friends to our place and had a super casual home party.  "Okonomiyaki" is basically a Japanese savory pancake, and it's a great dish to serve at parties like this, because it's so easy and you just make it in front of the guests and guests can eat with whatever sauce/toppings they prefer.  We forgot to take pictures, but we also served "takoyaki (octopus ball) as an appetizer.  I love drinking with them :)

2 comments:

  1. omg i love your hairut rita!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete