11.16.2011

NYC trip - friends and food part 2

@ French bistro in Soho...




 






So, since I've totally forgotten to upload rest of the pictures from NY, instead of packing for Japan tomorrow I've decided to upload them now. Very clever I know.  Every night I spent in NY this weekend was so special to me, and this night of reuniting with my old roommate was no exception.  Although we've started living together as an acquaintance, I've been so fortunate to have her as my roommate.  It definitely is one of the best things that have happened to me while living in NYC.  We've went through each other's ups and downs, and we literally survived together.  No matter where we both decide to live in the future, I hope this friendship will last :)




I'll be back at the airport tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment