12.11.2011

addition to my collection


In attempt to stop making spontaneous purchases, I had this pact with my friend back in August that we won't make any fashionable purchases for next 6 months.  If you don't shop frequently it may sound so easy, but if you're a shopaholic and shopping has become like a sport to you, it can be one of the most stressful times in life.  No joke.  That was pretty much the reason why my friend decided to abandon me on this pact soon after (but she had a great reason to treat herself... such as running and completing the first, full marathon!).  However, I kept up with it for a while... strong 4 months until I found this baby.  Having a typical Asian nose, it's nearly impossible to find the best pairs of sunglasses, but living in LA, it's like an essential.  Chloe sunglasses always have been great on me, and since this baby was more than 50% off, I just couldn't pass on the deal.  It's sad that I broke the promise, but I'm so happy with this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment