12.27.2011

the best gifts ever

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I wrote in gory details in my other blog, but this year's holiday gifts from my boyfriend were quite amazing.  He generously gave me a few different gifts this year, but out of all, especially after a few uses, I'm in love with my iRobot Roomba!!!  For those of you who know me well, I love to clean.  In fact, I'm a bit obsessed (and slightly anal) about cleaning, but vacuuming the floor has never been my expertise.  My Dyson vacuum is beautiful and has a great power, but it's just a bit heavy for me to carry around everywhere (especially when I want the floor to be cleaned everyday).  So when I saw this lovely iRobot (my boyfriend and I call him Wall-E) vacuuming the floor, I immediately fell in love!  He and I will definitely have a long term relationship :)


Another thing I'm quite obsessed with is this new Le Creuset pot.  If you love to cook like me, you know how amazing this pot is, but more importantly how expensive it is!!!  With $150 gift certificate my work has offered me, my boyfriend still had to spend quite a bit of money on top of it to purchase this baby.  Nonetheless, I'm obsessed.  OBSESSED!!!  I used it for the first time last night, and even though it was a very simple dish, I can totally see that it was cooking so evenly and sooo nicely.  Now, I'm off to cooking! :)

I'm quite a lucky one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment