12.19.2011

I'm back...

As you may have noticed, I've been totally slacking updating this blog lately.  Not sure how, but time is flying everyday between work and holiday parties (both work and personal), plus holiday-necessary errands, etc.  I still have tons of pictures from Japan trip I wanted to post here, but those may need to wait (or if it ever will happen...).

Very random, but this is one of the most favorite purchases I made in Japan: Ladle with its matching holder!  Can you believe I found these at the dollar store in Japan?  I'm still super obsessed with the quality of items you can find there...


I have other ladle holders but this is by far my favorite :)  I usually cook at least 2 solid dishes with rice and soup, but since I got home late tonight, tonight's dinner was pretty easy.




This dinner was prepared in about 15 minutes!  My boyfriend is actually a better chef than myself, and he quickly prepared this fish (it's called "unagi" not sure how it's called in English) and I just made the miso soup using the ladle above.  Yep, I took the easy job!  I'm planning on buying my first Le Creuset pot this winter, so hopefully my cooking will become more inspiring.  And lastly... you can never say no to good sake in my favorite cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment