1.25.2012

addition to my giuseppe zanotti family

Welcome!





As you may know, I'm quite obsessed with designer shoes, and Giuseppe Zanotti happens to be my most favorite, by far.  Their design is timeless and so chic, yet so comfortable on my feet!  I have to admit, price is a little on the steep side, so I always go for the best deal I can find.  When I I first saw this red suede pumps, I immediately knew she was gonna be mine!  She is my fifth pair of Giuseppe Zanotti, and hopefully the family will grow even bigger!

Meanwhile, maybe I should go for a different brand for my next pair of "IT" shoes!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! u should post a pic of u wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to take it myself tonight, but you know that's gonna look somewhat awk lol

    ReplyDelete