1.07.2012

Finally weekend!

With the new family member to my kitchen, my lovely Le Creuset pot, I've been busy cooking these days.  I've always liked cooking, but now it has become a habit to think about what I'm going to cook tonight... during lunch break at work haha.  The bad news is, I forgot to take pictures on most of my braised dishes I made this past week.  They all turned out great though!  Now, I'm looking into buying a recipe book to fully utilize my Le Creuset pot... :)

Here's the dinner from last night.  I always feel super lazy on Friday night, and it usually shows from what I cook on Friday nights.  Despite the simplicity and easiness of making these dishes, it was still very flavorful and it was a fun, relaxing Friday night with my love.


This is the zucchini gratin I've always wanted to make... 


I had some chickens left in the fridge, so with white wine, thyme, and lemon juice, I made this simplest chicken dish.  I cooked it as more like a "whatever" kinda dish, but I was very pleased with how it turned out.  Now that I look at this picture, maybe I should have plated the salad prettier... oh well!


To make the Friday night better, I finally received the package I've been waiting for!!!






I have to admit, I'm not too crazy about Kate Spade's clothes/bags/shoes, but their home goods are divine!  It's so chic and I've been dying to buy their champagne glasses.  But instead, I got these fabulous mugs and dessert plates.  I always loved these mugs that I even gave them to my friend's birthday, who's also obsessed with Kate Spade.  Can't wait to use them!!!

1 comment:

  1. looking so delicous & so Fancy food, and cups!!!

    ReplyDelete