1.26.2012

with my new Giuseppe Zanotti!




Romper - BCBG Maxzaria
Cardigan - J.Crew
Pumps - Giuseppe Zanotti
Accessories - Vintage & Tiffany's rings, Michael Kors watch (unseen) 

Do you love my new Giuseppe Zanotti???  I haven't done my outfit of the day post in a while, because I started feeling a bit awkward taking a picture of my own reflection lol.  Surprisingly, a lot of my friends who read this blog liked those postings, so I gonna try to keep up with it for now.  I'm not much of a J.Crew kinda girl, mainly because I think it's overpriced for what it is, but I got this cardigan on sale at $19!  I say it was a success!

Hope you like my new hair :)

2 comments:

  1. Very stunning!!
    (Im sorry to comment you so late)
    I love your shoes so much, but
    you have wonderful legs!
    Great on ya sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rie-chan! But idk if I have nice legs... lol. You're always too kind!

      Delete