10.04.2011

before the rain

having little bit of fun with my camera...






 


Sometimes, I just find something and take a quite bit of pictures for absolutely no reason!  Maybe I should really start to learn how to use my boyfriend's SLR...  it would probably be even nicer than these pictures.

So, I've been still low since the accident, but finally we're starting to see some light in the end!  Thank you so much to all my dear friends for cheering me up!  It definitely has made a difference :)  Plus, I can't believe how much crap my boyfriend has put up with me...  thank you honey ;)  To make my life more interesting, we're supposed to have some wet weather this week!  It hasn't rained in LA for quite some time, so I'm really worried about the traffic and potential (and most likely) accidents on the road.  Thankfully, my commute days have ended since we've moved to the Santa Monica area and I've been biking/walking to work.  But my poor boyfriend still has to drive...  LA drivers go mad and crazy in the rain... ugh... I wonder what would they do if it ever snows here...

1 comment:

  1. awesome shots!

    and you need to run more to clear your mind!

    ReplyDelete