10.14.2011

happy anniversary!

Celebrating 8th anniversary with my love @ The Foundry on Melrose...

 








 


Every year, I feel like time is flying faster than ever, and I can't believe it's already been 8 years since I've been with my boyfriend.  Although we both go all out on each other's birthday, we tend to stay low key on our anniversary, and this year has been no exceptions.  Enjoying the time together with good food and feeling happy.  Sometimes that's all you need.

The Foundry on Melrose
7465 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 651-0915

2 comments:

  1. Hiiiii!
    Finally I could post my comment LOL
    Anyways Great pictures, and Congraz both!!!
    For you to both, Have a wonderful life :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rie-chan! Thanks for the comments and thanks for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete