10.22.2011

laid back Saturday

Do you like my new camera?




To be exact, I've started playing around with my boyfriend's SLR and it's quite addictive!!! (and very very deep)  There's so much to learn in photography, I probably should eventually take a basic, fundamental class to be able to use this new toy :)  Anyways!  Today was a very relaxing Saturday.  We just ran some errands during the day, and at night we ordered Domino's pizza and finally caught up with an overdue movie, "Bridesmaid."  Relaxing Saturday night with a good wine and movie, what else can you ask?

2 comments:

  1. Wow,U chenged to the new camera?
    looks terrific!! :)
    And yummy pizza...hungry...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not really a new camera... just a SLR my boyfriend always had. Pizza was surprisingly yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete