10.13.2011

Long Beach marathon

@ Long Beach on early Sunday morning



















Pictures said it all, my boyfriend had a really good time at the Long Beach (half) marathon.  After seeing all these fast runners, I finally decided to get back and hit the gym on Monday and ran around my apartment on Tuesday.  Unfortunately I'm still super sore from it (mostly from the boot camp class I took on Monday) and I'm still too sore to run this morning...  I always tell everyone that I'm only decent at running, because I'm not flexible enough to do yoga, don't have the upper body strength to take boot camp class, and lack coordination to do anything that requires more than moving my legs.  Hopefully I recover soon...

1 comment:

  1. Making me to come to LA...
    the pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete