10.25.2011

lazy dinner


chow mein with pork


tenshindon (without rice) - a crabmeat omelette


salad - cucumbers, bean sprouts, and peppers marinated with sesami oil, soy sauce and sesami


wine after the dinner (we had beer during the dinner :)


SLR is a lot more difficult to use than I've expected, and as you can see I'm really struggling to take good pictures...  Definitely need more time to get used to it.  Anyways, although I slacked a bit last night making dinner (and not to mention I forgot to serve miso soup that was ready to go), I say I had a pretty productive evening...  I went running for 5 miles!  Before the accident, I was pretty good about running consistently, but after that with my headache/neck-ache and then getting sick... I had too many excuses to be a bum.  I'm taking it easy this time though, and today instead of running I cleaned the kitchen, vacuum and mopped the floor and did laundry before going to work.  Still productive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment