9.24.2011

birthday party in Santa Monica

birthday celebration @ One Pico in Shutters on the Beach...













To celebrate my friend's birthday, we decided to gather at this really cute restaurant in Shutters on the Beach hotel, One Pico.  Despite the so-so weather, it was still awesome to see the beach right in front of you, plus good food and good customer service, we were all happy :)  All of us met through each others' blogs, hence we were all pretty busy taking pictures at one point... lol.

Afterwards, we went back to my place to do the official birthday cake celebration.  I picked up this cake from Armandine.  Doesn't it look so pretty?


Soon after, the birthday girl's husband and my boyfriend joined us.  I guess they smelled the cake :P  Happy birthday!!!
 

One Pico (Shutters on the Beach)
1 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405

(310) 587-1717
http://www.shuttersonthebeach.com/santa-monica-fine-dining


Armandine Cafe
12225 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025(310) 979-3211
http://www.amandinecafe.com/

1 comment:

  1. Really happy seeing your exciting birthday party. Customer service seems to be outstanding. My friends are also planning to go out on my birthday this time. I think LA venues will be the most reliable ones. It's a cute place near riverside and also heard about their affordable catering prices. Clicking pictures at this beautiful location will also be awesome.

    ReplyDelete