9.05.2011

thank you daddy & mommy :)

Back from NY...


My life back in NYC was crazy busy, simply from work.  Constantly sleep deprived, I was so miserable and both physically and mentally exhausted, I don't know how I used to function.  Now that my life has changed completely in LA, drinking 5-6 cups of coffee a day has become a history, but I'm still busy somehow and always on the go.  This past weekend, my boyfriend and I flew ourselves to good and old NYC for the weekend to attend one of my close friend's wedding!  This is probably one of the first wedding among my close college friends, so aside from getting the ultimate happy feeling for my dear friend, I also had this weird, nostalgic feeling... I guess I felt little old because when I first met her back in college, she was very single, haha.  Things have changed since college, and I'm pretty sure more things will soon change too.

I have way to many photos to go through to upload them here (or on fb) so for now, I will share with you the birthday gift my parents have given me... I know I'm a bit old to get presents from my parents, but who can ever say no to Tiffany's???  Adding to my Tiffany's collections ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment