9.08.2011

lunch in the sun

great pizza...





 

Santa Monica is known to be a nice, fancy area, so naturally it's really hard to find a good lunch place that's somewhat reasonably priced.  Thankfully, my friend had a coupon for this restaurant, so the other day I went out for lunch for the first time in a while... especially in the weekdays.  How was the food? AMAZING!!!  Growing up in NY, I'm such a sucker for thin crust pizza and tend to be little picky about how it's prepared, but these pizza definitely have met my expectation.  It's definitely not a cheap lunch place (for my budget), but once in a while, not a bad place to visit :)


Hostaria del Piccolo
606 Broadway Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 393-6633
http://www.hostariadelpiccolo.com

1 comment:

  1. oooh this looks absolutely amazing! and i just live around the area, so i'll definitely be checking this place out. thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete