9.29.2011

mushroom week

We bought tons of mushrooms this week...

 







You can't exactly tell from these pictures, but I've used mushrooms in every dinner this week so far because we bought all sorts of Japanese mushrooms at Mitsuwa this week (yay for sale!).  As a mushroom lover, it's like a heaven!  As some of you may know, I've been really really really stressed out lately and since I couldn't even work out, I've decided to use cooking as my stress reliever, and it worked!  The mushroom risotto especially has came out really nicely, using shimeji mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, shitake mushrooms, and oyster mushrooms, in perfect al dente :)

To make my stressful week somewhat cheerful, I've tasted (or more like ate half of) this fruit tart my friend has made.  IT'S AWESOME!  I sometimes wish if I can bake...  but for now, I gonna let the professional handle it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment