9.07.2011

Wedding madness

Congratulations!!!





















I've been to a few weddings before, but this was really the first one among my close friends from college and man, that made me feel old! lol  Soon enough, I will be invited to wedding every year and I'm sure I will get over it, but it just feels funny... growing up can be hard sometimes!  With that being said, it was an amazing wedding.  Despite the lack of sleep from flying to NY red eye, I still managed to put my act together as a bridesmaid, as soon as I got there at 6am.  It was a really long day, and it didn't help that the professional photographers totally blocked my view at the ceremony, I thought I was gonna pass out in middle of it.  But after a nap before the reception in the evening, I started crying like a baby as soon as I saw my friend walk out to the ball room with her, now, husband.  The wedding was huge with 400 guests, but they still did a great job making it somehow intimate.

Congratulations!!!

1 comment: