9.11.2011

Middle Eastern Paradise

@ Carousel Restaurant in Glendale...









 



 





Growing up in one of the most diverse cities in the world, NY, it's quite embarrassing how little I know about the world outside of US (and Japan).  When my boyfriend has asked me if I wanted to go eat Armenian food with his swimming friends, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  The saddest thing was that until I have looked up Armenia in the map, I didn't even know it was a part of Middle Eastern cultures...  Sometimes I just want to shoot myself.  Thankfully, my boyfriend's friends who are Armenian are very understanding and pretty much have explained all the food we were eating and cultures behind it.  Even better, food was amazing and the entertainment that's offered at this restaurant was just soo much fun!!!  My boyfriend and I couldn't help overselves from laughing so hard when we heard one of their traditional music, because it sounded sooo similar to the Japanese traditional music, enka, except this one seemed much more stylish, haha.


Carousel Restaurant
304 N Brand Blvd 
Glendale, CA 91203
818.246.7775
http://www.carouselrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment