9.10.2011

Kiehl's whore :)

Officially addicted...


As you may know I have already been a big Kiehl's whore when it comes to facial products, but ever since I've tried their hair/body products at my gym, I'm officially addicted.  I'm still obsessed with my Giovanni organic shampoo and conditioner, but since I still have a bit of time till my next order, decided to get Kiehl's products too.  There's no such thing as too many shampoos and conditioners.  I also bought body scrubs, which I desperately needed it, and my ultimate "must-have" item, the facial cream.  Although I love all of their products, I think this cream is still by far the best thing I've tried from Kiehl's.  This is one of the reason why my face has become foundation-free!  So good that I'm making my boyfriend try out these days too...

And the second best thing from Kiehl's... this body lotion!  If you have somewhat sensitive skin like I do and is sick of dry weather (like in LA), I highly recommend their products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment