9.01.2011

best birthday weekend

@ Catalina Island...


  


















On my birthday, my boyfriend took me to the Catalina Island, and as you can see it was just amazing!!!  I tried my first ever snorkeling as well as parasailing...  For some reason I was never into it before, but now that I've done it, I can't wait to do it again!  Who knew swimming with fish and overlooking the ocean from 600ft above the ground are just simply amazing?  Even though I was known for my pale skin back in NY, now I officially got some tan line going on... Feeling like a totally different person! :)

So... after the amazing weekend, I'm actually heading off to NYC on this labor day weekend for my friend's wedding.  I can't believe how time flies, and it's already September... HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment