8.28.2011

birthday week about to end

my birthday week was pretty awesome... :)



Just coming back from the birthday weekend in Catalina Island, I must say I had probably one of the best birthday ever this year.  The birthday night started by opening this sparkling wine my boyfriend bought for me!  As you may know, I'm not a big beach person but I couldn't help myself getting from really excited about going to Catalina... :)

In addition to having an awesome boyfriend, I have pretty amazing friends too.  In addition to the fruit tart my friend made for my birthday, my other friends celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago.




I never grow up in the sense that I always get super excited opening the gifts.  They are so pretty and it will go perfectly as the decor in my decor-lacking living room... :)  And then on the birthday night, when my boyfriend brought this amazing tea sets my friend in NY sent to him directly (at 9pm in LA time, 12pm in NY time sharp), I was ecstatic!!!  They were so sneaky, I had no idea :P



My friend knows exactly what I like!!!  Tea sets from Anthro, we can say no to that???

I will upload pics from Catalina later... Man I'm so glad I got 1 year older yesterday... The best birthday ever :)

2 comments:

  1. i wish the cup and saucer also had a matching teapot..that would have been awesome! i think i would have gotten myself a set too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea totally agreed, but they still went perfect with my teapot... felt so cute and girlie! Plus this cup is thin in a good way, makes the tea tastes even better... ooh I just love it!

    ReplyDelete