8.11.2011

Back to the routine

Appreciate what you have...



Ever since coming back from SF, I've been trying to make myself productive as ever.  For those of you who don't know, I've been a pretty good wify since we moved to Santa Monica area from Pasadena, mainly because I have no commute now and my poor boyfriend has to drive 30 odd miles to get to work everyday.  To avoid the infamous LA traffic, my boyfriend leaves home around 6:30am and run at the Rose Bowl.  So typically I wake up with him at 6am, prepare his breakfast, and pack his lunch and his sports drinks before he leaves the house.  Then my crazy morning begins!  I clean the apartment and/or laundry, while packing my own lunch and prepping my breakfast.  On top of it, I need some alone time with my plants on balcony too :) I usually feel proud of what I do, but the biggest drawback is that I'm a bit of perfectionist and get easily frustrated when I can't perform all tasks perfectly... even though doing everything perfectly before going to work is just not possible.  I keep telling that to myself, but then one day I will explode when I see some dirty spots or something.  I certainly have issues lol.  

The great news is, while I was in SF, my boyfriend decided to have some cooking party himself, and the freezer was loaded with food that would last forever!  So it made my cooking little easy (esp prepping for lunch!) so now I have time to exercise more.  I've been running around the house lately, and hopefully I can keep up with it :)

2 comments:

  1. can u be my wify too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever live with you to become your wify, then it wouldn't work bc we would be too busy shopping together :P

    ReplyDelete