8.22.2011

birthday cake

my birthday week officially started... :)



Recently, I've realized that I've surrounded myself with friends who are all amazing at cooking and baking, and eating definitely has become a big part of my life in LA.  (Thus gained a few pounds since...)  I didn't had a chance to get the pics of food my friend cooked when we went to the Laguna yesterday, but after enjoying all that, my other friend, who is amaaaazing with baking, gave me this beautifully crafted fruit tart today for my birthday.  How pretty is this???  Even the wrapping looked professional...  Fruits are all fresh from the Santa Monica farmers market with handmade cream and crust.  When I took this pic, I honestly thought about trying it out (before going to the gym), but I sort of wanted to show this (and brag about it) to my boyfriend first, I decided to wait till then.

I'm sooo excited to eat this tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooow. That looks soooo yummy!! BTW, congrants!!! I hope you have nice birthday week ;) How old are you going to be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nao-san! I gonna be 27 on this Friday... time goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete