8.15.2011

natural tan

swim meet @ Mission Viejo, CA...







Although we used to live in Pasadena a few months ago, living in Santa Monica area definitely made me forget how hot it can get in LA.  Don't get me wrong.  Born and raised in this city called Nagoya, which offers one of the hottest and most humid summer (and very cold winter) in Japan, and growing up most of my life in NY, I know this heat is nothing.  No humidity = as long as you get in the shade, you're alright.  Nonetheless, there weren't many shades available at the pool, so everyone was literally fighting for the shade space (as you can see in the third pic).  At least they all went in the water at some point to compete so I'm sure that must have felt nice  I was definitely boiling/melting away...  Learning from the mistake in the past, I kept applying more sun screens but looking at my arms I think I definitely still got some tan. GROSS.

Time to lose weight/ get rid of fat on my stomach, in the preparation to go to Laguna beach this weekend...

2 comments:

  1. i don't see you tanning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i totally agree... but i'm def darker than what i'm comfortable with right now lol

    ReplyDelete