8.13.2011

getting ready!!!

going to the beach in a week...


If you know me well, I'm not the beach person.  I hate getting my feet dirty from those sand and water, and I absolutely hate the sun screen, especially those waterproof ones, because it just smells bad and feels awful on the skin, yet I don't really like to get tanned either.  So I just don't get the beach, but considering how close I live by the beach now, I guess it's a waste of not trying at all.  Next weekend, my friend and I decided to head out to Laguna beach.  At least I get to spend time with my friends and that part is fun, but since I haven't been to the beach for years, I realized I don't have any beach accessories!  Slowly but surely, I've been shopping to get stuff here and there, and I finally found this cute beach bag at Rimo on Sawtelle Ave.  I don't know if I gonna wear these bracelets to the beach, but couldn't resist considering it was less than $20. 


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I love these!!!
    I have something look alike lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea? I bought these in the preparation for Laguna beach this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete