8.07.2011

Day 3 in SF: Chinatown Extravaganza

One a must location to visit in SF: Chinatown!!!





 




Considering SF is known to have the biggest Chinatown in the country, there was no reason not to go there during this trip.  Since neither of us speak any Chinese, we had to pick a restaurant that was definitely more for tourists/non-Chinese customers, but we still had some delicious food I was pretty happy.  The place we went actually used no MSG, which was huge for me because I think I'm somehow allergic to them haha.  Delicious Chinese food with bubble teas, you can never have it wrong.  Unlike Chinatown in NYC, this one doesn't smell like garbage... very pleasant feeling.  Although I am still a typical (ex) NYer thinking NYC is the bestest city ever, I have to give SF for having non-stinky, clean Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment