8.04.2011

can you see?

little dark, need to work on my picture editing...



F21 - lace dress, pendant
Ash - bootie
Michael Kors - gold watch
Botkier - bag

I'm not quite done with uploading all the pics from SF trip, but I wanted to upload this new dress I got in SF!  I never liked F21 in NY, because the only location I knew and was close from my apt was the one in Union Sq... if you've ever been there, I'm sure no explanation is needed.  It's a serious mess there.  Although F21 in LA are pretty decent and some locations are awesome for shopping (I still think Pasadena location is the best!), my friend coming from NY was ecstatic when she saw the condition of F21 in SF.  Clothes are not on the floor!!! Quite shocking, I know.  I've been little slacking with my study on trend for this season, but from shopping there it clearly seems that it's all about the vintage and lace look for this fall :)  I got a few more pieces from there... soon will upload them too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment