8.22.2011

a typical LA weekend

needless to say...  I had one of the most amazing weekend yet :)


@ Venice Beach



@ Laguna beach



Who would've thought of going to 2 different beaches on one day?  After a full, pampering beauty day on Saturday (hair salon, massages, waxing...), Sunday was even a better day.  The morning started super early with my boyfriend's swim meet @ the Venice beach.  We typically have cloudy morning, but it usually clears up in the afternoon, which you can see it clearly in the pic of Laguna beach.  I still like Santa Monica beach just because I live close by now, but Laguna is a totally different level.  It was sooo beautiful, even a beach-hater like me had to admit it.  (FYI- on the fourth pic, a guy you all the way in the water is my boyfriend.  Very typical of him, always swimming away)  Everything was peeerrrrfect that it didn't even bother me that my feet were all sandy when we left.  But then, when I flooded the bathroom floor with sand that was either stuck in bags/clothes/swimsuits, it reminded me why I didn't like beach in the first place.  I need more training on this department.

With that being said, I'm going to the beach again this weekend.  Catalina Island, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment