8.11.2011

white and white

going back to the lazy style...


Foever 21 - white top
No brand from Japan - white skirt
BCBG Maxzaria - belt
Steve Madden - cowboy boots
Michael Kors - gold watch
Vintage - necklace

I still have a few more pics from SF that I want to upload, but decided to take another break and upload this instead.  Considering what I used to wear at work back in NY, this is quite shocking.  It's all WHITE!!!  Black was such an easy color to make it formal, so it was definitely my staple color, but black is almost too dark in LA...  I prefer white and neutral colors, and if not more bright colors.  What a change!  But I'm not gonna lie.  I still love black, and I'm sure it will come back once I go visit NY :)

2 comments:

  1. lol seriously, u look so awesome in these laid back Cali style! p.s - I also bought a lot of stuff from F21 today. that place is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F21 is pretty addictive, and it's psychologically unstoppable bc it's so cheap you just end up getting so much!!!

    ReplyDelete