8.08.2011

Kiehl's Addict

Officially addicted...


 
I was already pretty obsessed with the Kiehl's facial skincare products, but when I tried their body lotion at my gym for the first time, I knew I had to get it.  Although the weather in LA is gorgeous, it's definitely dry and I've been having a relatively serious skin irritation ever since I've moved here from NY.  I've tried numerous products, and I can tell my body is loving it!!!  It's a bit pricy for a body lotion, but I think it totally worth it.  

Plus I got the sample size of this Abyssine Cream, where people call it the "cheaper version of La Mer."  Ever since I stopped using foundation and started using Kiehl's products, my skin is looking glorious as ever.  So I actually got this cream for my sun damaged boyfriend... :P  Triahthlon definitely gives so much sun burn!!!

1 comment: