8.03.2011

Day 2 in SF: enjoying the birthday morning!

Happy birthday to my friend!











One of the reasons we decided to get together in SF was because that Friday was my friend's birthday!  (I still don't get why she chose to run the SF marathon on her birthday weekend, which was the primary reason we met in SF, but I will get to that in the later entry :) )  To start off the birthday right, we went to get Thai aroma oil massage!  Oh man, it was great! Totally worth it, and if I live in SF I will go there all the time.  The place was brand new with nice sheets and fluffy pillow, it felt like a heaven!  Plus the service was great and massages... I had to try so hard not to pass out because it was that good!  Yet, the price isn't bad at all.  I wonder if I can find something similar in LA...

Then we had a brunch/lunch at this Italian place nearby the massage spa.  As you can see, food was amazing!  One thing that LA lacks is a good, solid Italian restaurants that's not too pricy.  I miss that tiramisu already...

Birthday bash continues!!!

Anjalee Traditional Thai Massage
1617 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA
(415) 351-1900


Ti Piacera
1507 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA
(415) 771-9946

No comments:

Post a Comment