8.12.2011

ignore the bounty & charmin' toilet paper on the side... lol



Diesel - t-shirt
Uniqlo - tank
Blank Denim - cargo pants
Dolce & Gabbana - leopard sandals
Cole Haan - bag
Michael Kors - watch
Tiffanys - necklace
Rebecca Minkoff - bracelet

Happy Friday!!!  I had so many errands to run now, so I took these pics really quickly, not realizing I had lovely new Bounty paper towels and Charmin' toilet papers on the side... lol.  I found this Diesel t-shirt when I was cleaning my closet the other day.  Don't get me wrong, our apartment is pretty small, and my closet is nowhere near being huge.  But somehow, there was a box of clothes that I just completely forgot about, and when I found these I almost felt like I went for shopping.  Yaaay!!!

Although I just found tons of clothes, I still need to find the best beach bag in the preparation for beach weekend that's coming soon... Off to shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Diesel Tops and D&G sandals!!
    very 'love' fashion.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I knew you would like it :P

    ReplyDelete