8.01.2011

yabu @ WLA

sometimes, I'm too focused on taking pictures of food...






As you may have noticed, I LOVE taking pictures of food and sometimes I'm so focused on doing that I tend to forget taking pictures of people I'm with...  Right before the SF trip this past weekend, I went to the Japanese restaurant called Yabu in West LA with my friend.  Not having much luck on finding a solid, Japanese restaurants in LA so far, this was a great find!  I can be particular about the quality of soba noodle, but this handmade soba noodle definitely met my expectation on what soba noodle should be like :)  I think it also helped that I ordered it cold because handmade soba noodles always taste better that way.  Fish was really fresh too, and including all of these it was only $15.  Great deal :)


Yabu (WLA location)
11820 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 473-9757

2 comments:

  1. you should really start updating your Yelp reviews. your food pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... but I always don't know what to write for a review lol. I like blogging bc it's just simple, but then I don't get "elite" status like you do...

    ReplyDelete