7.28.2011

carb-loading dinner

trying to clean out the fridge as much as possible...





Until my boyfriend mentioned it, I didn't realize this dinner would be perfect, if it was a night before the race or something.  He usually tries to eat a lot of carb right before the race, but it was a Wednesday night... of course that was unnecessary lol.  Since I'm flying to SF immediately after work tonight, I was trying to clean out the fridge as much as possible. Eggplant dish came out really delic (as expected, how can it go wrong with eggplants, pasta, homemade meat sauce, cheese and tons of herbs?), and the risotto wasn't bad even though it was my first attempt on making it.  This may be the first time going away from my boyfriend for a few days since I moved to LA.  As much as feeling excited about this girls trip, I felt little sad as he was leaving for work this morning.  Only for the weekend, I'm sure it will fly!!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks... next time we should plan a trip together, maybe Orlando for that Disney marathon?

    ReplyDelete