7.11.2011

addition to my new Giuseppe Zanotti collection

my favorite...




I've been looking for a pair of comfortable sandals for so long, especially now that I walk to work.  To be honest, I didn't really want to spend that much on a pair of flat sandals but this was clearly an exception.  As an official shoe-aholic, Giuseppe's shoes have been my favorite by far because it just fits my feet so well.  So, I had to get it.  Simple as that :)

Now I have to look for a good shoe repair place and get the sole protector installed, before I actually get to wear them...

4 comments:

  1. so jealous! still trying to find my pair of Giuseppes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Row - yea but you have choos!!! Giuseppe is mine for now, STAY AWAY! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice!!!
    I love your shoes :)))
    Anyways i enjoyed last issues as well...
    pretty awesome pics & foods so far..
    You're amazing nicest LA girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rie-chan - Thank you so much ;) We have so many places to show you, if you get to visit us in LA :)

    ReplyDelete