7.15.2011

taking care of my apt

my flowers make me smile...





Ever since we started gardening in our tiny balcony, I've been hooked on these flowers.  Knowing that they are "my" flowers, they seem extra pretty to me, you know?  I mean, yea I only water them and all other dirty work is done by my boyfriend on weekends, I feel so emotionally attached to them.  Even though originally I wanted a balcony so we can sit out and relax, the priority is becoming more for these flowers.  Oh well, I'm happy :)

To make it even better, my boyfriend put up a curtain rod, so no more blinds!!!  I know some people prefer those, but in my opinion, they are ugly! Just to prove my point, here's my before and after.




MUCH BETTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. you have to come visit me as soon as you get your vacay days ;)

    ReplyDelete