7.27.2011

plain and simple

I like it simple...


 


It looks so plain and bland, but I like my Japanese food to be simple like this sometimes.  The daikon dish turned out to be pretty delic.  I sliced the daikon thinner than you would normally do for a dish like this, because I didn't really had enough time to make sure it's fully cooked if it's any thicker.  Although I was pretty satisfied with the dinner last night, maybe I could have made one more dish to make it complete.  There's always a room for improvement, ALWAYS! ugh.

So I'm going to SF this weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday/small pre-bacherlorette party.  Everyone's flying from everywhere (mainly NY) it's gonna be a very fun weekend!  So excited but must pack first...

2 comments:

  1. simple is best :) looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! food you cook looked so delic too :)

    ReplyDelete