7.22.2011

fresh veggies from farmers market

I've been craving for this...




As a typical Japanese, I love making Japanese styled curry.  So easy but so good!  I was originally gonna cook a different dish with my Japanese eggplants, but since no good bell peppers were found anywhere at the farmers market the other day, decided to buy fresh zucchini and squash instead and made this "summer veggie" curry.  Adding much needed ingredients like red wine, (Japanese) ketchup, rosemary, nutmeg, and many other herbs, this curry tastes AMAZING!!! So happy with how it turned out.  Of course, you need a glass of sparkling wine to pair it with, right? So happy.

Since it's the peak of season, I got these peaches and nectarines too. So sweet, reminding me how awesome farmers market is... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment