7.21.2011

a little bit of bohemian...

I like this color combinations...

 

Forever 21 - top
Adriano Goldschmied - jeans
Dolce & Gabanna - sandals
Rebecca Minkoff - bag
Rimo - scarf


As you can see, my trend of wearing pants this week continued!  It's been pretty warm here in Santa Monica too, but compare to rest of the country, I'm pretty sure it's nice and breezy here.  I hope all my NY friends are surviving through the heat!  My outfit is always simple, so I tried to accessorize enough to make it more interesting.  My favorite, of course, is the leopard sandals from Dolce & Gabanna.  I get so many compliments even from strangers when I wear these, so people are so surprised when I tell them I got these babies from the consignment store in NY for $40!!!  Deal?  I think so :)

2 comments:

  1. i was so tempted to purchase a pair of Seven denim from Pookie & Sebastian today (there's actually one 4 blocks away from my apt) but the brutal weather in NYC today held me back. that's why i buy mostly dresses and skirts now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altho I own a pair of Seven jeans, I think it's more for people with curve... it looks a bit funny on me and compare to my other pairs like AG, it doesn't look that flattering either. I may go to J Brand for next one, but dresses are great staples too :P

    ReplyDelete