7.20.2011

black and gold

Pants look continues...




Ella Moss - top
Banana Republic - cami
Genetic Denim - jeans
Cynthia Rowley - sandals
Botkier - bag

I go through phases of just wearing dresses or pants everyday.  The trend of this week seems to be the latter, although I need to buy more pants to complete the look of whole week in pants!  This black Ella Moss top is probably the first black shirt I bought in LA.  Even though I was a complete black maniac back in NY, I was enjoying more colors and neturals so this is little surprising to me.  I guess my love for black never died afterall!  With this kind of color mix, I would normally go for silver accessories but decided to go with gold instead, especially with my new MK watch and my biggest favorite Tiffany's gold necklace and vintage gold pendant.  I love accessories, to death!

6 comments:

  1. when did u get the ella moss and cynthia rowley shoes? black is the way togo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i realize my miu mius go really well with my botkier bag as well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia Rowley shoes is actually old... got them in NY at TJ Maxx, and Ella Moss from CUSP (owned by Neiman Marcus) I think you've seen the bag on my other blog.

    You better post the pic of your miu miu and botkier together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Love love love love your sandals!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rie chann it was only $40 at TJ Maxx!!! Great deal, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah sweetie,Abusolutely!!!!

    ReplyDelete