7.13.2011

back in black!

look of the day...




BCBG Maxazria - jacket & dress
Miu Miu - pumps
Botkier - bag
Tiffanys & vintage - jewelries

It's been a while since I took a pic of myself like this, and I completely forgot how hard it is take a decent picture. (plus it feels weird to take picture of yourself facing the mirror)  Back when I still lived in NY, I used to do this so often I think I was better at it.  Speaking of NY, today's outfit comes from everything I purchased there, when "black" used to be my dress code color and "formality" was my expertise in fashion.  Time has definitely changed!  My current workplace has a relatively casual dress code, but once a month or so we have to dress up for a big meeting like we had today.  It was almost weird to be all in black again, but then this is what I used to wear little over a year ago.  Weird!

5 comments:

  1. omg i love your outfit! brings back the ny-er in you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Yea it felt so weird to be this formal again, but I don't hate it for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit, especially love the bag!

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cuttttteeeeee!!! Stunning ritaaa!! :D
    I love love love your outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete