7.16.2011

Michael Kors

Love shopping...



I've been debating whether or not to get this Michael Kor's gold watch for a really long time, and I finally made my decision this weekend! It took me a while, mainly because I have this gorgeous Burberry silver watch that my boyfriend gave me a few years ago, and I knew he wasn't gonna be too thrilled to hear if I get another piece.  But if you think about it, on those days when you wear tons of gold jewelries, you need a gold watch.  I'm sure he will understand :)

To make the decision even harder, some of MK's other watches were on a huge sale at Nordstrom, but I stuck with my gut feeling and bought what I originally wanted anyway.  Big and chunky, the watch is like an accessory itself and I love it!


So the Carmageddon weekend is finally here.  For those non-LA resident readers, LA is shutting down one of the major freeways for construction this weekend and if you know anything about LA traffic, you can imagine how awful that is.  My boyfriend and I stayed pretty local today to avoid any unnecessary headache, but we're off to Oxnard tomorrow for his triathlon meet.  Again, LA people are crazy, including my boyfriend.

4 comments:

  1. i like how you got me in on the gold watch as well. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message on ameba blog! BTW, I love love love the watch! I've seen the same one online and I love it! Very simple and stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute watch sweetie, just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Row- SERIOUSLY!!! Do you remember how you originally tried to STOP me from buying MK watch? :P Now we're officially MK sisters!

    Nana mom - Thank you so much for the comment :) We prob have a very similar taste in fashion bc I also love Allsaints too!

    Rie-chan - aaww!!! You're always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete