7.26.2011

late Sunday dinner

Sunday night dinner, made by my boyfriend...



This weekend was full of events, and although I loved the every moment of it we were exhausted by the time we got home on Sunday night from the concert (we went to see B'z, a famous Japanese rock band, playing in downtown LA).  While I was still in denial that I have to go back to work the next day, my boyfriend quickly prepared this dinner for both of us.  I typically cook these days because my work is so close from where we live, but he still is better and more efficient in cooking than I am.  This cold noodle wasn't an exception.  It was super delic!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh you went to B'z concert?! I went to their concert in Seattle when I was going to college out there and it was just awesome! (it's like 9 yrs old. lol) I envy you that ur boyfriend can cook Japanese food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea B'z had a little tour on the west coast, and they went to Vancouver, SF, and their final stop was at LA... Inaba-san was SO CLOSE I got really excited lol. I wonder why they don't really travel to the east coast...

    ReplyDelete