7.14.2011

my typical breakfast

fresh from the Santa Monica farmers market...


One of the perks living on the westside in LA is the access to farmers markets.  There was one in Pasadena, where we used to live, but the culture of farmers market just seems huge on the westside.  Recommended by my friend, I bought this fresh strawberry jam from the vendor and it is yummy!

It helps that I have this amazing bread maker machine my boyfriend bought in Japan.  Using this machine, we can eat freshly baked bread every morning if we want to :)





Life is good ;)

3 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely delicious! I am such a sucker for the smell of fresh baked breads, and I have a machine similar to that, but if I knew how to use it I would weigh a good 30 lbs heavier! The bread is so damn good!

    And farmers markets are awesome, unfortunately I don't make it to any where I am :(

    I hope that if you have time you will stop by my site, The Internet Garbage and leave some feedback! We are just getting our feet off the ground and would love to see you around!

    Much love,
    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yea this machine bakes such a great bread, I stopped buying! Good food always makes everyone happy :)

    I checked out your website. Very cool. Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again...u r making me hungry! Hahah.

    ReplyDelete